Terms and Conditions
For the purposes of these Terms the following meanings are recorder:
"We", "Poplarweb", "poplarweb.co.uk" all refer to the proprietors of this website;
"You", "The Client", "The Customer" - refer to users of this website, be they individual users, representatives of companies, organisations, clubs, charities or any other collective body;
Before you purchase, download and use products for your own purposes, or for your clients' please make sure you have read, understood and agreed to our terms and conditions. By using the poplarweb.co.uk website, we assume you've read, understand and accept these terms and conditions.
Software offered for sale as downloads are tested under a range of hardware and software environments. However, owing to the complexity and versatility of the target platforms under which they may run, we are unable to offer any warranty or guarantee that they will perform as intended under all web host, browser and target installation variations.
Owing to the nature od downloadable software we are unable to offer refunds of payment for any product unless the Customer can show that they are defective or do not meet their stated use. However, Poplarweb will provide unlimited support in efforts to get software performing as intended on the Customer's own platform.
REFUNDS: In cases where the Customer can show that downloaded products are defective or do not meet their stated use we will make an immediate and full refund.
Our Downloads are available for a single one-off payment for use on a single website. No subscription or renewable license payment is required. For customers with multiple websites please order multiple downloads.
All of our products are 100% Open source code - Customers are allowed to customize our products in order to fit their own online shop needs but must not sell on our products in any form.
Limit of liability
Under no circumstances shall Poplarweb be held liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising from the use of, or the inability to use the products downloaded from this website.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us, hereby expressly exclude:
• All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
• Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
• loss of income or revenue;
• loss of business;
• loss of profits or contracts;
• loss of anticipated savings;
• loss of data;
• loss of goodwill;
• wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
We do not hold payment information within our website. We collect only sufficient information in order to make your visit and use as pleasurable and convenient as possible.